Wednesday 20 August 2008

Spoke too soon



Well, its finally kicked in. I'm back at the grindstone. I was right to enjoy the quiet while I could because things are hotting up. Within an hour today, I spoke with 4 funeral directors and it looks like a big portion of next week will be spent at various crematoria. I had difficulty getting to a meeting tonight because I just couldn't get off the phone long enough to set off. However, when I finally did, the walk gave me time to reflect on how it felt to be back in harness. You know what? It feels great. I function better when I'm under pressure. But the other thing I was very conscious of is that this is a welcome kind of pressure, not the kind of oppressive cloud that I've been living under for quite some time. God and me - we're in this together.

1 comment:

  1. You are settling in and beautifully, too, Liz.

    Yes, God and you are in it together. Win-win!!

    Blessing dear sister.

    ReplyDelete

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed