Friday 9 July 2010

Disembodied voice


Tomorrow I'm off to Switzerland with a group of Girl Guides - part of our centenary celebrations.
It will be great to get away - it feels like I've packed 3 weeks into this week just to ensure that everything carries on as it should.
The bad news for the locals though is that one of the things I did this week was to record a series of reflections that will be played on local radio next week (WestSound 1035am). The reflections are based on Guiding. For some time now, I've been serving as a Guiding ambassador, as well as playing an active role in a Guide unit, so it seemed a good opportunity to promote the work of Guiding, celebrating its centenary but still relevant for girls today. For once, I'm not taking my laptop with me, so the blog may be silent - even if the airwaves aren't! :)

1 comment:

  1. I`m sure you will have a great time in Adelboden, I know we did. It will be good to compare notes.

    ReplyDelete

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed