Thursday, 26 February 2015

Loyalty

Ruth 1:16-17
But Ruth said,
“Do not press me to leave you
or to turn back from following you!
Where you go, I will go;
where you lodge, I will lodge;
your people shall be my people,
and your God my God.
Where you die, I will die—
there will I be buried.
May the Lord do thus and so to me,
and more as well,
if even death parts me from you!”

A soft heart that could not bear
to see another suffer?
Or a stubborn mind
that would not be moved aside.
The softness
and the steel
go hand in hand.
Caring demands tenacity,
singularity of purpose
the will to make a difference
and the stamina to go after the desired goal.
Anchored in a heart filled with love.

3 comments:

andrea chiu said...

There are times that we encounter fear and disappointments in life yet we still manage to stand up straight and face it rather that being silent. That was a very good example of being a brave person. Well, I would like to thank you for sharing a very good article it is very much appreciated, good job! You can visit my site too if you want. Have a great day!

triciajoy.com

www.triciajoy.com

Silvia Jacinto said...

Life is full of many challenges. Challenges that will make you or break you depending on how you handle it. Visit my site for more updates. God Bless to your site.

n8fan.net

www.n8fan.net

sarah lee said...

I really enjoyed reading your article. I found this as an informative and interesting post, so i think it is very useful and knowledgeable. I would like to thank you for the effort you have made in writing this article.


edupdf.org

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed