Tuesday 24 March 2009

Reflecting

I'm feeling a bit stifled this week because I'm in one of the secondary schools first thing every morning. Not that I don't enjoy that but it means I don't get my usual walk - and if I don't get it in first thing its rarely possible later in the day. Walking gives me space to reflect and process - and even take pictures - like this one I got last week along the river bank. I love the reflection here - in more ways than one. Walking allows me the space for creativity and that's important to me. And with so many services looming for Holy Week and Easter, I want to be creative. Easter is one of those festivals that we're almost too familiar with and I'd like to encourage folk, in worship, to reflect on it perhaps from a different angle. Same great story but maybe a new perspective would help us grasp a fresh wonder and a new awareness of an amazing love.

No comments:

Post a Comment

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed