Monday 27 October 2008

Enjoying the fit



Its been a curious day. As usual, trying to juggle lots of things at once, it seemed as though nothing had been achieved. But tonight, after taking time to catch up on a good friendship, I was in reflective mood as I drove home. And I realised how much has shifted recently. How my skin seems to fit better than it has for a long, long time. I'm almost frightened to say it but I think I'm becoming comfortable with me. Its a long time since I felt that, if ever. Its not been a day without conflict. Its not been a day free from criticism. Its not been a day where great things were achieved. But its been a day when I felt - its OK to be me. Whatever next? One never knows I might even be able to give myself some time off for good behaviour. Or is that just a step too far? Steady....

1 comment:

  1. That's great to hear Liz, long may it continue! I hope that feeling of being 'at home' stays with you.
    xx

    ReplyDelete

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed