Thursday 25 September 2008

Still waters run deep


Had loads to catch up on today, having been out of the parish. But, having been cooped up indoors for two days I managed to escape into the sunshine of today. There's lots in my head that needed to be worked through, not least the tragic death of a teenager I know. The calm waters, reflecting the beautiful autumn colours helped to slightly ease that hard lump that's caught in my throat. A little oasis of calm before I head back into the fray.

1 comment:

  1. So sorry about the death of someone you know. How sad.

    So glad you found some respite in the Creator's handiwork.

    We are so much alike, Liz, the way we process all the noises in our heads and the way we see life.

    Beautiful post and photo.

    ReplyDelete

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed